Flisvos Marina, member of LAMDA Development Group, continuing on its successful course of the past 20 years, published its 4th annual Sustainability Report, which presents its strategy and performance on environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues.
As a leading model of the maritime tourism economy in Greece, Flisvos Marina has integrated sustainable development as a priority on its strategic agenda, and creating value for its customers, visitors, partners, shareholders, suppliers and and all its stakeholders in general.
The Report presents Flisvos Marina’s initiatives and actions implemented, as well as its results regarding:
• energy and greenhouse gas emissions management,
• waste management and contribution to the circular economy,
• water quality monitoring and proper water management,
• protection of biodiversity,
• quality, safety and environmental protection,
• caring for the marina’s people, customers and visitors.
The Report was prepared in accordance with the requirements of GRI Standards and the ΑΑ1000AP (2018) accountability standard, while it also received independent external assurance from TÜV HELLAS (TÜV NORD).